Friday, March 31, 2006

The Random Bandit (???)

Nanny McPhee was a cute movie... I think that is the perfect word to describe it. It was a cute and a highly moralizing movie. I wanted to see this because well I thought it was... cute. Well I was right, it was. Watch it everyone.

Tito Roy invited us to watch the movie so at quarter to four we left home to head to SM Centerpoint. We were in one of the old cinemas at SM which wasn't good... seats didn't have that thingy where you put your soda... great. I almost killed my dad with too much salt... I put too much on his popcorn and I do mean too much. I'm a klutz... and proud of it?

That reminds me my dad called me "spud face" today... and I said I was proud of it. I mean that with conviction actually. I love potatoes. HAHA I'm a "potato-holic" aside from all the other "holics" out there no not alcoholic... I'm a "shopaholic", "chocoholic", "Orlando Bloom-holic", "pc-holic", "blog-holic", "book-holic", "tv-holic" and a whole lot of other holics that do NOT include the illegal and life endangering ones... THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm making this up as I come along... o.O

After the movie, Tito Roy sick of Chinese food (he has had them for a couple of days already, left over from eating outside) suggested we eat at Chili's in Tomas Morato... I love Chili's because of their food, huge servings (I do mean huge) and the service crew are nice, excellent service. As usual, we weren't able to finish our food... too many. I took home half of my Chili's Cheesesteak... I don't get how their fries are like wedges already but they still taste like those small finger thin ones... yummy.

Enough about food. I'm still living in my world filled with:
a. The Sims 2 Nightlife
b. Hordes of Candy, Seventeen and other teen fashion mags which include my beloved Teen Vogue October 2005 with Orlando Bloom on the cover! o.O Oooohhhh...
c. TV and all my favorite shows
d. DVDs that I have yet to watch
e. Music from these people mostly (and a lot of other artists in between):
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Surprisingly I'm not that bored. Maybe because I have a long list of things I haven't even started. I haven't done my annual summer cleaning. I am in the process of transferring some files onto cds. And well a bunch of other things I am not currently thinking of. The summer cleaning thing will take up a lot of time. I shall begin tomorrow since it is the first day of April. Another month has passed. It is the summer month even if the weather is a bit funky. But I appreciate the cold just not the rain. Where is my beloved sun? It is summer after all! I am so hard to please. I cursed the heat and now I want it back. Well I want the sun, not the heat, it could be a windy sunny day after all...

No comments: