Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hiatus?

After a seemingly unnoticeable hiatus... did I go on hiatus? I definitely did. I'M BACK... HAHA

Okay so not in full swing yet but I think out of the eight things I listed in my last entry only one of those remain... oops two I mean because we still have to submit our "final, FINAL" research paper for Sociology... here's my new list for my last week as a college freshman... I'm almost through guys! WOOHOO!

Tues - Final Exams in Phil. Literature & Logic
Wednesday - Final Exam in Geography
Thurs - Final Exam in Economics & Submission of paper in Sociology

If things go as planned and those groups that did not submit their paper for Socio will submit then we won't have finals for Sociology. We already do not have finals for Journ and English! I am so happy that everything that was needed for submission was submitted. I am so proud of our newsletter! A couple flaws but not bad... I wonder if I can post it here? Hmmm...

Anyway, I won't do a summary of my year right now because I can't afford to do that yet. I must study for these tests to pass and hopefully remain on the Dean's List... God I wish I'm still on that list! Because I feel that my grades slipped a bit... I feel like I didn't do that well this sem... Must.Work.Harder.

I'm relieved that vacation is seriously just around the corner and I just have to wait... but I will miss a lot of people... especially those blockmates of mine who are moving... aww... I'll miss you guys so much... I miss a lot of people actually... my entire barkada, my high school and grade school friends... and now add 1JRN1! The best section a girl could ever have! I wish everyone luck for the upcoming finals! Guys this is it! Summer's here! I'd better go! Because instead of studying right now... we are going to watch Shaggy Dog and celebrate my tita's birthday... well at least my test is on Tuesday! HAHA

'Ciao for now!

No comments: