Monday, March 06, 2006

Random Musings

I need to write in here because I might well... nothing is really going to happen to me except losing touch with my blog and myself... I love publishing my random musings out for the world to see... HEHE which is what this entry would probably contain.

First... well I closed another chapter in my life this weekend. I'm officially a graduate of UST's Reserve Officer's Training Corps or ROTC... I finished my basic cadet course and now I have fulfilled my NSTP requirement... now all I have to do is finish all the other requirements in college then I will graduate! HAHA It was a bit nostalgic because it reminded me of my graduation from CAT and my academic graduation. It was closing time for us... you know the song closing time... "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

Then... the Oscars was aired today... and Keira Knightley blew me away... she looked absolutely stunning... I could still be having a hangover from Pride & Prejudice... I will be talking about that in its own entry... because I absolutely loved that movie too.

And my the last of my musings is the first magazine that I bought the October 2005 issue of Teen Vogue with Orlando Bloom on the cover... I was too ecstatic that I got ripped off along the way... never mind that. Just wanted to express my happiness upon finally having my very own magazine with him on the cover. I have to post a picture of that...

I really have to go now... Must.Get.Sleep.

No comments: