Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sequel To Countdown

I can't think of anything to write about just a few minutes ago but I think that I would make the first part of this series I want to do... well this is technically not a part of it... this should actually be more of a sequel... a sequel that is out before the original piece... anyway... I am trying to come up with my maybe top 20 or top 10 countdown of the hottest men... this is in my opinion anyway so nobody get mad at who I may include in my list... that would be coming soon but for now...

I'm currently watching American Idol... the second episode of the guys performance and all I can say is Kevin is sooo cute!!! I want to pinch his cheeks! He is sooo cute!! Ooh and he wants to try to also have a career in journalism! Cool... join the club! HEHE Saw it on idolonfox.com... he says his gangster and a sex symbol now... you just have to see this episode to understand.. HEHE he really is adorable!

From adorable to HOT... HEHE you see this entry would be all about them men in my life... say what?! HAHA And now I have found another note worthy and as Randy puts it... "We have a HOT one right here..." I already have my favorite guys... well this guy has the edge for me... he has this Constantine Maroulis vibe... okay so you probably know already... ACE YOUNG o.O I love him soooo much! HAHA The fan girl in me is coming out again... I'm just swooning... I would probably melt if he sings me "If You're Not The One" o.O I'm just gushing... : )

Then there's Chris Daughtry... even if he is married and has two kids... he's still hot... and of course the rocker gets to me... being as self-proclaimed "rocker chick" I am rooting for him... I just can't help it.

Then there's the crooner who's my age... David Radford, he's 17... he's so cute!!! O.o He's on right now and I can't think straight... must regain composure... must stop drooling... must stop swooning... can't take it. Whatever the judges say about these men I still love them!

O.o seriously I can't think straight right now... HAHA I'm excited to start making my list already! But I still have so much requirements to pass so I will try to put that out as soon as I can... I really want to but now I have to go...

*Photos courtesy of idolonfox.com

No comments: