Sunday, March 11, 2007

Change Baby!

It's all about change I tell you! I've seen celebrities change like chameleons and it's making me want to do a little update. Maybe I should try to lose the excess weight I've been wanting to lose.

I have to examples here... both surprising and one I like more than the other. Example one is Joss Stone and number two is Hilary Duff. I was surprised by both of their new looks through their music videos.

I can't seem to find Joss Stone's new video but here's a look into her new look... check it out here.

And here's Hilary's new video... right here.

It's just a big change. That's why I'm so surprised. I still love them though. I still think they look great. Yes people, I love Hilary Duff. I've been a fan since the Lizzie McGuire days.

It's great to see them branching out in a way. I love Joss Stone and I think she looks great. She actually pulls it off. I wonder when I can dye my hair pink or something. Let's just see what changes I'm going to partake of this summer. Ooohhh! Almost summer! YEHEY! I better go... we're having dinner already. Just wanted to give a quick update. Bye!

4 comments:

Poli said...

How about shaving your head a la Britney?

Just kidding!

Nikki said...

Probably couldn't pull that off! HAHA

samuel said...

Lossing weight...

Well there's no better time to go on a diet than lent. Everyone is practically doing the same thing. XD

Nikki said...

It is easier said than done though... haha I wonder if I can do it... let's see. HAHA