Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tickle Tests And Long Vacations

I'm officially nominated for that thing there *points to the right*! I've been having trouble with retrieving that sticker there and now I have it! YEHEY for me! Now all I need are your votes!

I've been slowly counting the days until summer vacation and it seems like a very long period of time. It just feels like the longest two weeks of my life. The hours I spend in class feels a bit like trying to walk on water. It's just so heavy. I can't help but feel so tired and whiny... this might explain it though...

"Blue in the first position also reveals that you have a desire for either emotional tranquility or physiological rest. You may long to escape emotional conflict or a situation that has been demanding, or you may crave a restful period that doesn't require a lot of physical activity. Overall, you long for a calm environment that is free from stressors, even though you do have the capacity to handle stress with grace. You need for your relationships to be free of conflict, as it's essential for you to be able to trust those who are close to you and be trusted by them in return. You have a quiet spirit, a peaceful manner and impeccable integrity."

That's a result from a Tickle test that I took here. See it's starting to show. I've always loved being lazy when summer comes. All the work I accomplished in the past ten months makes me want to be lazy. I see that as my reward.

I know it won't last because I'm supposed to enter into the real world in the next two years and I have to admit that it scares me a bit. I'm almost a junior. I just can't believe that!

Life certainly won't be the same once I leave the hallowed halls of the Royal Pontifical Catholic University of the Philippines the University of Santo Tomas or UST for short. I'm still boggled by the fact that I'm here. Both in UST and in the Faculty of Arts & Letters. Seems like I'm out of place yet home at the same time. Maybe my beloved course is keeping me in check. But those other thoughts are entries for another day. The Philippine Daily Inquirer tour yesterday sort of shook my foundation. Again that's a story for another entry.

Can't you see that I'm hinting about leaving already?! Until the next one... that would probably come sooner than later...

4 comments:

Poli said...

Hey congratulations!

How can I vote?

Nikki said...

Click on the link yung comment here tapos i rate mo yung blog ko... salamat!

I nominated myself naman e haha

samuel said...

Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Thanks Sam!