Friday, March 16, 2007

He's Gonna Break My Heart

This is a little follow up to my previous entry. I'm just so freakin affected by the whole situation and lack of it that I just have to talk about it again. I don't get the whole thing to be honest and I don't plan in divulging every single detail of my current situation either. I just want to talk about the feelings really.

I'm an easily affected person especially when it comes to matters of the heart. It doesn't take much believe me. I can be tipped either way. It's relatively easy to tip me either way. You can make me extremely happy or sad.

I get the collective kilig over my current thing(?). I don't know what it is anyway. It's especially kilig from an observer's perspective. But somehow it feels blown out of proportion even for me the actual person. Don't get me wrong it makes me happy. Yes, even the teasing makes me happy BUT the pessimistic side of me can't help but well be pessimistic.

I just know he's gonna break my heart. Every time I see him that's all I can think of okay just lately but that is how it feels. It hurts to admit it but I know he will. I'll probably fall without anyone catching me. I'm sort of preempting it that's why I'm very unresponsive to the teasing.

You see it's easy to tip me either way.
He's going to break my heart and I probably couldn't take that.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheshiu!!! kinikilig din ako nicole! i see ur "unresponsiveness" and i'm waiting for the time na maiirita kana. hehe. joke! like what meg said, "wag mo nang pakawalan." hehe. i understand your reason for being unresponsive everytime we tease you but hiding emotions is dangerous to your health.hehe.sheshiu!(hindi ko alam kong ano yung tamang spelling ng chinese word.)

Nikki said...

HEHE hindi siguro ako maiirita LOL... hay naku ana you're going to be the death of me! HAHA

Ewan ko ba ang labo kasi ganun lang talaga yung taong yun no... that's why he's going to break my heart. Ang drama ko no?! HAHA

Poli said...

Spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

ican relate nicole. XD other than that, betty's (poli) already said of everything my comment was supposed to compose of.. XD

Nikki said...

Spill the beans on what? Sabihin ko kung sino? AYAW! HAHA

the_fallen said...

oo nga nicole, share naman! weheheh...!

Nikki said...

Sorry guys secret na lang. HAHA

Poli said...

Share naman! Para may alam naman kami tungkol sa lovelife mo! Hehe!

Nikki said...

Hay naku! Wala naman nangyayari dyan e friends lang kami nung guy so it doesn't qualify as a love life haha... ang daming palusot no?! HEHE

Ang daming comment pag love life pinaguusapan pansin ko lang hehe

samuel said...

Oo nga bakit kapag love life na ng ibang tao ang pinaguusapan ang daming gustong makaalam? Wala na bang privacy sa mundong ito?....

Bigay ka nga ng clue Nicole para naman mawala na yung mga nagugulo sa iyo dito. XD

Nikki said...

Ayaw... hehe aminin mo na Sam curious ka din! HAHA

Oo Sam kahit ako na iintriga sa love life ng ibang tao... ewan ko ba bakit may fascination din ako sa ganun. Matanong nga si Sir Emer... HAHA

Anonymous said...

ei nicole..tama ka dyan! better conceal ur love life from the class...hehehe.

friends lng?asuz...hehe.just kiddin.

Anonymous said...

yeah tama si betsy, sabihin mo na!!! haha. joke lang! sheshiu! ingat ka lang at baka mabuking ka ni edree. lalo pa ngaun na maraming nangungulit. haha. wag mo nag pakawalan.

Nikki said...

pakawalan ang alin? siya? diyos ko wala akong karapatan dun no. para awa mo na ana sabihan mo si edree sa inyo na lang yun... hehe

Anonymous said...

sure. pagsasabihan ko yun.

samuel said...

and the plot thickens.... XD

Nikki said...

So it seems... : D there isn't much of a story believe me. It's all just blown out of proportion. I haven't had this much traffic in my site in a long time... you people are gossips! HAHA LOL

Poli said...

Yes, we won't stop until you tell the details!

Nikki said...

Sorry still won't spill... HAHA

samuel said...

... might I suggest a "state-of-my love-life-adress."XD

Nikki said...

Hmm... good idea Sam... although that would be a bit of a bore if you ask me... HAHA (lack of activity in that department!LOL)