Saturday, June 18, 2005

Break From Nothing

I am going to take a break from studying... well I am pretty much taking a break without even starting... well at least I finished my two Theology papers last night... I want you all to take a look at what I have to study for Monday and Tuesday alone...

History - Study about Prehistory & the Dawn Of Civilization including use of metals, development of agriculture and the invention of writing...
Journalism - Ironically I am also studying about Writing or should I say the First Revolution which is Writing and the Second Revolution which is Printing. Add the fact that I have to make a paper for Monday on the important events that led to printing. And review the Second Revolution for the class discussion and again review them both because our prof was hinting a quiz... great... just great...
Math - Just have to review the first chapter on Set & Real Numbers. Math is my weakest subject so I have to review this one for the discussion on Monday.
Theology - Good thing I finished the two papers on "Who is God in my life" and "My Personal Credo" but I still have to make a gospel reflection of the mass tomorrow.

These are for Monday by the way...

Literature - For this I have to make another paper on Literature and Its Different Branches for Tuesday...
Philippine Government & Constitution - This is my subject with the terror teacher... each class the first thirty minutes will be a graded recitation... and he wants us to be prepared for Tuesday to read about the introduction of this book entitled Textbook on the Philippine Constitution... and the intro is pretty LONG!

Good thing we don't have anything for Philosophy & English because I can't take it... I know this is just the beginning but I have been in the Central Library so many times in the last 3 days! I think I was in that place 5 times for just 3 days! Well this is my job really... I have to study hard... I have to make it... but it does take its toll on me... it gets pretty tiring... and I am just complaining after three days! Oh well... I have to go... I'm researching for my History class!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: