Friday, June 24, 2005

My Head Is Spinning

Oh man my head is spinning a bit... don't ask me why though... maybe I'm just tired... well I didn't do much today... got up at 8... that is an improvement I get up at 7 during school days because even though I don't have classes up until 11 or 1 I still have to study in the morning... and because well we didn't have classes today! Yeah! haha then I just got ready because Pia and I planned to go to National Bookstore because she wanted me to accompany her to get the book she ordered... all was going well until there was the rally in front of Sto. Domingo that forced us to walk all the way from Sto. Domingo to my home... Pia had to be picked up at my house because of that riot... which by the way wouldn't really solve anything... but the good thing was at least we were able to catch up a bit... I miss all my friends... and I will echo Rianne and say that I MISS HER TO SOOO MUCH!!!! It is hard to stay in touch but we all do all we can because of course we love each other so much that is why we work so hard... : )

I am sort of adjusting into college life a bit... although it is still a bit surreal though... wow I am a college student... and I just saw the episode of Laguna Beach again where it was their graduation and well that made me nostalgic about a lot of things... I have been through so much the last 4 years in high school... it was fun, unnerving, heartbreaking, loving, hilarious, well it was all just a huge mess! haha I do miss the security of high school but there is something so cool about the excitement of college... life wise, it is so cool, love life wise, nothing changed! haha some of my friends have these guys "hovering" around them haha... but don't get me wrong I am not bitter... I just find it funny... and besides I know that hello it is still too early... it will come to me when it chooses to come to me... right?! Still single, happily single, just enjoying and at the same time discovering the meaning of my life... I am actually a bit happy that I got through high school without any attachments i.e., boyfriend because here is a whole new world filled with cuter boys! haha I'm going crazy again... well cuter boys that either have girlfriends or don't care for my existance... I told you insanity! haha

Anyway before I go because my head is still seriously spinning... I am just so happy that SAN ANTONIO WON!!! WOOHOO!!! haha until the next entry! Goodbye! Goodnight!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: