Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Studying... What's New?

There is no shortcut to success... what a bummer... well... still bitchin and moanin about that whole PGC thing... and we have another class tomorrow... great... can't wait... you can tell the sarcasm can't you?! haha

Our faculty had the walking tour and freshman orientation today... by shoulders hurt and so does my feet but it is still cool to not have a day in class! haha and good thing we don't have classes on Friday! What we just wished was that we had the orientation tomorrow! Oh well...

I find it really cute how the call us the AB Arts and Letters students ARTLETS haha it is like being little kids of some animals haha... it is cool though...

This blog has been a substitution for my private journal because first I still don't have money and I don't have time to get one... well this is a journal too... haha

By the way, saw a bunch of cute guys today! haha but I was surprised but annoyed because I saw this guy who was an exact look-a-like of A SQUARED I won't say his real name... my friends know who this guy... he looked the same really but this guy had longer hair and he was with us at the freshman orientation... man... memories... can't survive the pain but can't live without them... I will go now... still have to study... oh well...

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: