Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I don't have a new private journal, I don't have time to write and it sucks because I have a lot of stuff in my mind...

I miss my friends... they are not just my higschool friends... they are my barkada (namely, Ria, Che, Pchan, Jhe, Me-Mae, Chell, Anntots, Ion, Jo)... well I miss Rianne. I haven't talked to her in a long time, well chat with her but you get my point. I miss Weymong! hehe I miss Mama Kris! I miss Rembert! Wala na yung kakulitan ko minsan sa chat. We saw each other yesterday pero we had no time to chat! Kamusta ka na dude?!

I miss a lot of my highschool friends... it is not that college is a bad experience... I just miss them... we haven't seen each other as whole... it sucks really... but this is our reality...

Man, I just miss a lot of things really... but then I guess this is change... oh well... I have to go now... bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: