Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Back To The Parental Units...

I only have two more days in this room because my tito is returning from Australia... which sucks... because I have been living in his room for the past month and a half or so... so it is back to the parental units bedroom... haha it sucks... I want my own place! A ridiculous request I know because I can't support myself yet... haha

Then there are a about two more weeks before the classes start and I am pretty nervous and anxious about that... can't say that I am really looking forward to it.. okay there is a part of me that does... but the nervous part is winning the battle...

I don't know what else is left to say... hmm... the new Ms. Universe is really pretty! hehe and it is cool that Ms. Philippines won Ms. Photogenic... hehe *PINOY PRIDE!* haha

I really can't think of anything else to say...

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: