Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ironically Funny

I really don't like my PGC class... PGC means Philippine Government and Constitution... our prof is so argh! Each class which consists of an hour and thirty minutes... two times a week he wants to spend 30 of graded recitation... and guess what he spent the entire class for it! Good thing I wasn't called! haha but still I don't like that! I don't like this class!

Oh well... nothing I can do... that is why I don't look forward to Tues and Thurs add the fact that I have classes until 7 in the evening... anyway... I should be studying the book right now but screw it for a bit... haha

I'm still going through a confusing time in my life... well I guess that is pretty much what life is about... a span of time filled with confusion and looking for the source of confusion and just simply trying to understand it... anyway... well, I was wondering about this one thing... how come when someone has been part of your life, when you see that person and even in a small way he acknowledges your presence... how come something that small could seem so big or could seem so significant? I don't get it really... how can that small gesture fill your mind so much that every possible moment it pops into your head and it makes you a bit happy but at the same time sad at how insignificant that actual thing was... it is just so ironically funny... I'm not really a fan of that feeling but that is one of the most common things in my everyday life... sucks doesn't it... the building up of anticipation and the simplicity of pulling the rug right under your feet... oh well... I have to go now though... still have to study for that darn PGC! grrr... good thing we don't have classes tomorrow... we have this walking tour and freshmen orientation at ust... bye for now!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: