Wednesday, June 15, 2005

First Day Craziness...

Man it has been such a crazy day! The very first day of college... can't believe I am in college already... the day has sort of been like a quick jolt of shock because it just went by so fast without the realization that I have so much work to do! Well actually now that I think of it four out of the five professors I met today... that includes pe have an assignment for us! What is ironic is the only class that didn't give anything to do is Math!! I find that funny really... I had PE at 7 in the morning which was through by 8:30 because it was only orientation day or whatever. I went home! haha I was home by 8:45 or 9 just in time to catch the NBA Finals game 3!!! Although I was able to finish it because I was out the door by 10 or so because I had a class at 11... I will be able to watch it later though! haha I hope the Spurs win!!! GO SAN ANTONIO SPURS!!!!! I am such a huge Manu Ginobili fan!!! haha *kilig* haha I'm going crazy... I just discovered my love for basketball this summer and the game that really got to me is the NBA... so cool! My dad finds it funny though! haha they couldn't believe that their "girl" watches NBA! hehe

Anyway I had a class from 11 to 3... my first class was History where we were told to study about the pre-historic period but just like what Nica my classmate said that what pre-historic period! Which country!!! Then I had Journ 201 which is diving us into books already are prof wants us to read pages 1-42 of Irving Fang's book, A History Of Mass Communication: Six Information Revolutions... man I need this by Friday and the problem is we were going to photocopy the pages but we couldn't find the book! So I have to go to school a little early tomorrow but good thing my class is at 1... I have to get a photocopy of that book!!! Then at least my Math class didn't make us do anything... then we had Theology where our prof is making us make an essay entitled "Who Am I?" and again I need this by Friday!!!! I HAVE A LOT TO DO RIGHT NOW! So I guess I have to keep this really short... I'll be going... oh but first I saw Isam haha he used to be my crush back well back when I was in grade 5 up to second year! Rianne knows who he is! Grabe Rianne he still looks the same! Ang gwapo!! haha

Anyway I really have to go! Goodbye!!

*kisses*
nkki

No comments: