Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Blubbering Mind

The result of four days of mind twisting exams left me with: The Blubbering Mind. At least it is all over now... for the meantime anyway... well these week has certainly not been my finest... let's just say the years of not being "in" with the whole "graded system" - because Angelicum College (where I used to go to school) had this whole "non-graded thing" going on for them - has finally caught up with me. I am mentally exhausted... and then we still have classes tomorrow! Why couldn't we have just one day?! They give us this after turning us into minds that have been seriously drained and emptied... thank you very much!

And I guess the only solution to this problem was to hit the mall... after the test Pia, Anne and her two blockmates Kat and Mel (wait is it Mel... I'm sorry I didn't hear right... so terribly sorry if it is wrong) and I went to SM to catch a movie, a little reward and diversion... and the perfect one for the female mind would be a chick flick... case and point: Rumor Has It. A complete and utter chick flick... okay so not really but it pretty much leans on that side... it was okay really, loved the scene where they were all panicking and screaming where Mena Suvari had an anxiety attack... that was funny. Watch the movie and you'll see what I mean. The only thing that I hate most when I am in malls is the fact that there are so many things I want to buy but I don't have the cash for it...

And here are my latest seriously need/want list... my top priorities as of this moment:
--Skinny scarf... something to update my wardrobe and would bring new life into my t-shirts... even though summer is looming around the corner! HAHA Still need to buy one... it is a skinny scarf!
--String earrings... I have so many earrings but I am obsessed with them that I have to have this one because well I have been looking for this type of earrings since well a year ago or so and I have found them but I didn't have enough cash with me... but I will definitely buy them the next time!
--Black thong sandals with kitten heels... I am in serious need of this... enough said.

No comments: