Sunday, January 01, 2006

Packing It All In... Wishes... Resolutions... Thank Yous... And Everything In Between

My title pretty much says everything this entry will contain but I will let my inner OC (obsessive compulsiveness) shine through and categorize all that I'm going to write... now where should I start? Oh I know...

MY NEVER ENDING GRATITUDE
Of course being thankful is the one thing that should always come first... of course I can't mention everyone because most people I know don't know this blog exist... and for those I am not able to include... I still thank you for being part of my life... for leaving your inedible mark in my heart... this would mostly include those friends I have made online and who frequent my site...

Rianne: I think we are approaching 8 years of friendship! WHOA... masyado na tayo matanda!HAHA I just want to say thank you for being a good friend although we are a couple of thousand miles apart. You have made me believe that distance does not really hinder a great friendship. Thanks for being the same Rianne I knew back when we were in Ms. Peralta's class! The one I accompanied to get her still steaming baon from the guard! The one I had a lot of misadventures with involving the friendship club! HAHA Thanks for the maturity and crazyness that you bestowed on my life! And maybe six years from now magkita na tayo! Who knows we could be neighbors! Stay the same! And I'll always be here! Ayos na yung YM ko! HAHA Love you best! Wishing more beautiful years of friendship between us! That when we reach 75 years old we're still making each other laugh!

Rembert: Well we've known each other longer... I've known you since we we're in kindergarten! HAHA I still have the class picture to prove it! Although we haven't really gotten that much oppurtunity to get to know each other better somehow this past year the rekindling of our friendship has meant a great deal to me and I want to say thank you for that! You are one of those people who see my more dramatic side and I am not ashamed to show that to you kasi madrama ka din! HEHE Joke lang! But I do thank you for putting up with my theatrics... I hope we'd get to talk more and stuff! You're a great friend dude! Maraming salamat sayo! Don't change! Oh and by the way Christmas gift ko na sayo yung Yellow Card na cd... sa iyo na kung mabasa mo to... HEHE pero seriously pasensya na not enough money to shop for a gift!

Laleeh, Ja, Tin: I got to know you two years ago through SIKAT and I could not be thankful that I got to see all the wackiness you guys brought! HAHA You guys made the whole campaign period an unforgettable chapter in my life... WRESTLING! HAHA I miss those days... SIKAT pa rin... study hard you girls! I love you three!

Anna B.: We had an interesting past... the crayola incident! HEHE We didn't really get that close but I know that you are a great person and thanks for well just being a good person!

To everyone else on-line: To all my link buddies thanks for the time you spent checking out my blog... for your cool and interesting thoughts... for being my friend... thank you.

Jolo: My older brother... kahit minamaltrato mo ko minsan! HEHE Joke lang... miss na kita pre tagal na natin di nagusap... tampo na ko... HEHE you don't read this but I have so much to thank you for seriously... some for obvious reason (*AHEM JS PROM AHEM*)... and for those non-obvious things... for teaching me a lot of lessons although you may not be aware of it because if it weren't for you I wouldn't have my current perspective in life... thanks for being so carefree... and for being my brother!

Len-len: Thanks for accepting me as a friend although we barely said two words to each other when you were here sa Phil. before... you have been nothing but a kind, sweet and compassionate friend! Thank you!

Jane: We have been through a lot and I thank you for always keeping me in mind no matter what! You are one of the best friends I know I will always have although we hardly get to talk now... thank you for that valuable piece of life... thanks for your friendship...

To my beloved UEU:
Ria - thanks again for being our protector! HAHA Matakot kayo kay Ria! You have been so good and patient towards me and I just want to thank you for understanding me and just putting more color in my life! Thanks so much for the support and just for being yourself... thank you.

Pchan - isa ka pa! We've been friends for almost eight years na! We have had an interesting journey and I just could not thank you enough for being a great companion through all my endeavors... thanks for the laughs, the screams, the tilian sessions, the oreos and milk! HAHA Thanks for growing up with me! We've seen a lot together... I've seen a lot through you! Thank you!

Che - thanks for inspiring me to be better. Thanks for being one of those friends who somehow make me feel better even without saying a word. You are a great talent and person! Thanks for sharing with me your passion for life. Thanks for letting me see life through you!

Jhe - thanks for being able to make me laugh and feel like such and important person... thanks for the kinds words and the good times! Thanks for everything.

Me-mae - thanks for calling me "nanay"... HAHA for making me laugh... for listening to what I have to say... for being wacky and just being you... thank you so much for that!

Chell - thanks for being one of those calm people in my life! You have been so great to me... kahit ang tagal tagal tagal na natin di nagkita! Hay ano ba yan! Thanks for your generosity, your kindness, your love for life! Thanks for being you!

Anntots & Ion - since you are like two peas in a pod ipagpapaisa ko na lang. For the laughter, the wackiness and everything in between that, even the tears all I can say is thank you... you two bring so much energy into everything it becomes exhausting! You make my life so much fun and I thank you for that! For being your true wacky selves you have shown me the lighter side of life! You two are a great force you know that! HAHA

Jo - ang tagal na din natin di nagkita! Wala na kong balita sayo! But still I want to say thank you for being an inspiration for me and my life... you are one hell of a chick! HAHA Thank you for that!


WISHES FOR 2006
1. I wish to get into the dean's list...
2. I wish for love, that kind of crazy-wacky-head-over-heels-can't-imagine-what-I'd-do-without-you love (that is reciprocated by the way)
3. I wish for money... lots of it! HAHA (that's why it is a wish)
4. I wish I can find book 5 of the Princess Diaries series and that the 7 and 7 and a half book would be released already in the Philippines... or is it already?? HAHA
5. I wish that I'd lose all the weight I gained
6. I wish for a free shopping spree (all those clothes, make-up, cds, books!!!! MINE! HAHA)
7. I wish for an 18th birthday party...
8. I wish for a make-over! HAHA
9. I wish for happiness and success for everyone who has touched my life and everyone I crossed paths with...


TWO THINGS I WANT FOR THE NEW YEAR (a resolution)
There are two things I would love to get this year... no nothing material like most of my wishes... just two things I picked up from reading 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' and the 'Princess Diaries books'. SELF-IMPROVEMENT and SELF-ACTUALIZATION. Those two things I know won't get done in a year instead I want to begin working on them know.

Self-improvement in the sense that I would truly take care of myself, from head to toe, from my mind, to my heart, to my spirit, to the relationships I have with people. That I would be better than who I am now, that I am certain that I am giving my best. That what I am presenting the world is a person I am molding and continuing to mold for the past 17 years... this is me and this is what I can offer and what I can do.

Self-actualization I understand is learning to appreciate and appreciation of myself and of what I have. That what I have is all I need right now. Self-actualization that would make me comfortable in my own skin. Comfortable in myself and with myself. Comfortable enough not to be swayed into thinking that I am not good enough. Because in reality I AM. I will be good enough if I give it my all. I have faltered before thinking I'm not but now what I want is to be given a chance to fight back. It won't be easy I am human after all but what I reach for is strength to get what I deserve and claim my dreams.

In the end this is all I want... to be myself.


EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN


My dad took this on New Year's Eve. There are a bunch of these but I'm getting tired of uploading so I just have this one... HEHE

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: