Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year To All...

It is funny how I'm at the exact same place I was exactly one year ago... in front of my uncle's pc, in his room, but instead of watching the final episode of Sex and the City (I should have brought the dvd copy of it and recreated the whole morning except my mom is not in the room resting and the air-condition is not on) I am watching The Killers live performance in the Opera House... cool. HAHA

By the way: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Huge Shout out to: Rianne, Rembert, Ria, Pia, Che, Jhe, Memae, Chell, Anntots, Ion, Jo, Jolo, 1JRN1 Friends, Highschool friends... you guys are so many I can't mention you all! But happy new year to everyone anyway!

Oh cool... we were watching 13 going 30 on HBO awhile ago and I took this career quiz on it's official website and this is what I got:

Magazine Editor-In-Chief
Ambitious. Driven. Valedictorian. Do these words sound familiar? Calling you an over-achiever would be a huge understatement. Besides, you've probably known what you've wanted to do since you were like twelve and were the first person in your class to get a PalmPilot. Someone like you would never waste their time in a dead-end field. You need a fast-paced environment with lots of room for advancement and personal recognition. And what better way to show everyone just how much you rock than with your own byline and eventually your own magazine. You could so rule the world of publishing, that is.

My dream job! HAHA Could be a mere coincidence or whatever but this is what I strive for. I am taking up Journalism because of this one reason: to be an Editor-In-Chief... not newspapers though but a full-pledged preferably teen or women's magazine Editor-In-Chief. I am so in love with this job and the reason why I like 13 Going 30 was that I saw my future... I saw exactly what I wanted to do. And who knows 6 years or so from now I might be contributing or working full time as an intern or staff for Candy magazine... that would be so cool!

Speaking of cool my dad took these cool pictures of me which I could post later in the day... they were actually pictures with the fireworks and I was sort of the background... just so cool really!

OMG! It is 2006! Please somehow be good to me this year... I'm excited as to what awaits me this coming year. I am ready to take the plunge... BRING IT ON!!! HAHA

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: