Sunday, January 15, 2006

Right Where I Want To Be

I'm going through the whirlwind of life and sometimes it makes me think of how I am in my rightful place...

I'm lucky most people feel that they don't deserve what they have or what they deserve they don't have... okay so I have my moments of being ungrateful... who doesn't anyway? Sometimes I feel like I don't get what I deserve but then I realize that I am where I want to be...

I'm alive and kickin'...
No uncurable disease... thank God!
I'm healthy... a little bit too healthy... HAHA
I have a roof over my head...
I have clothes... which I need more of! HAHA
I have my books, movies, tv, cds & music, my blog...
I have a loving family...
I have wonderful friends...

And I'm doing what I wanted to do... okay so I am not there yet but I am on the right path... I'm taking up the course that I wanted and wouldn't even dream of changing... as I said a million times before... I love Arts & Letters... I love UST... and most of all, I love Journalism... it seems like the only natural place for me... it is my perfect habitat actually... and my love for Journalism would lead me into the career I have always wanted to have... to work for a magazine like Candy, Seventeen, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Girlfriend, Dolly, In Style (I'm targeting the last three really because I am expecting to move to Australia in a span of six years... okay it is still a bit far... HEHE).

There are people I know who aren't doing what they really want to do and getting what they want out of life and all I can say is I am blessed and I am not regretting anything I have done in the past for it led me to where I am now... I am relishing what I have... and as I said...

I AM RIGHT WHERE I WANT TO BE.

No comments: