Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Random Thoughts V.1

Thought No. 1: I just watched the Golden Globes and I can't wait to see the Oscars, the Grammys, the Screen Actors Guild... I'm a sucker for award shows and just the whole Hollywood lifestyle I guess... I'm obsessed with it and I imagine all the beautiful gowns and me in them! HAHA Marcia Cross continues to mesmerize me, Keira Knightley looks amazing, I love Jane Seymour's dress, Hilary Swank looks so hot... there are other looks which I totally loved but I can't seem to find them right now... maybe post them some other time...

Thought No. 2: I had to write whatever is on my head because I can't seem too get anything I need to study... like... branches of geography... Saudi Arabia... China... Components of Culture... oh God my head is spinning... must stop studying... but then again... must resume studying... hmm...

Thought No. 3: "Always remember that life is not for getting but for giving... so always forgive those people who don't seem to give you what you wanted to get." (Sir Neil) Well it is something like that anyway... it was his sort of "good luck" thing on our prelims test, that last line after you finish the test... something that requires some serious thinking if you ask me... which reminds me of the one Sir Dennis puts on his tests, one of my favorite sayings... Carpe Diem... SIEZE THE DAY...

Thought No. 4: I have a closet full of clothes but I have nothing to wear... I wonder how many women in the entire world have said this over and over and over again because that is what I currently feel right now. I have a luncheon tomorrow and I barely put together something to wear... note to self: Buy more formal, girly, functional tops and STOP BUYING VINTAGE LOOKING & GRAPHIC SHIRTS... for now anyway! HAHA And buy black thong sandals...

Thought No. 5: I have to lose weight... must run everyday... (Ha! As if...) when will I lose weight???

Thought No. 6: Speaking of black and weight... I love my black underwear... they make me look slim... as if you needed to know that but I'm just letting everything out right now.

Thought No. 7: I am currently in love with Sex & The City... and the songs Collide: "Even the best fall down sometimes even the wrong words seem to rhyme out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find you and I collide", and Perfect Situation: "Tell me there's a logic out there. Leading me to better prepare for the day that something really special might come. Tell me there's some hope for me. I don't wanna be lonely for the rest of my days on the earth." Blame all of these on my "no prospect, no love" life right now... which sucks by the way...

Thought No. 8: Speaking of suckiness... note to self: Remember to indent... remember that connotative meaning has a shorter connotation and denotative meaning means longer connotation... ARGH!

Thought No. 9: My best friend Rianne says I'm sabog... HAHAHA and well all I can say to that is "Birds of A feather flock together..." HAHAHA well life really won't be the same without our wackiness intact... now would it best? It most certainly won't feel the same.

Thought No. 10: I love the new Seventeen Magazine and latest Candy Magazine... when will I be able to work there!!! I want to work there! Help me get there!! I also love Georgina Wilson... Nicole Hernandez... my two local idols! All I can say is "I'm not worthy..."

Thought No. 11: Now I have to get back to work... I have to study... I must not under ANY circumstance fail... I must get into the Dean's List... so what the heck am I still doing here?! Well for starters, I'm letting out a little brain fart because my mind just won't seem to work too properly with all the things looming inside it... and somehow thanks to this blog... my free therapist I have let out most of the gas in my head (???) and I am just waiting to upload some of my favorite Golden Globe gowns and then back to Contemporary World Geography... great right?!

No comments: