Monday, February 27, 2006

Stop...

Stop procrastinating... stop procrastinating... these last few days we had four days off school (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today Monday) because of all the chaos happening around the country... and in that span of time I almost did nothing and I somehow feel guilty about it but at the same time not really because I have been so out of myself last Friday and Saturday then I was not at home almost the whole day on Sunday... I don't blame myself for letting my mind take a rest from everything running through it because that period of relaxation was long overdue... it was fun to spend most of my time accompanied by one of my favorite shows, Sex & The City... the perfect series to watch when you just want to escape the cruel clutch of reality... it was the perfect remedy for my unbearable mood.

Today I accompanied my dad at National Bookstore and I bought the latest Candy mag! I have the March issue already! WOOHOO! And then last Sunday I bought a back issue of Elle Girl at Makro, it was the June-July 2005 issue with Amber Tamblyn on the cover... I found a new magazine to love... HAHA Candy, Seventeen, In Style and now Elle Girl... cool... HAHA for foreign magazines I usually buy the back issues because they are cheaper and I don't really need to be that updated because let's face it I can't buy stuff from those magazines but I do get ideas from them that's why I still buy them and besides I love the Hollywood gossip scene... HAHA and then I also saw for the first time on the bookshelf since forever... the book that I have been looking for... my bible... NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH! I had no second thoughts of buying it and I also bought Vince's Life... I'm happy I purchased two Summit publication books and one magazine... I'm so loyal to this press... I so want to work there... HAHA I can make it there! Go me! HAHA

Okay I have to stop doing this and go... I still have a few things to do before I sleep... ooh... I forgot today's episode of Lost was as usual freaky... its a ritual of my dad and I to watch it together... he has been downloading (oops) the episodes we haven't seen from Studio 23 and we were just watching one... it was fun... Lost won't be the same if I didn't watch it with my dad. I love my dad, my family, my friends so much...

No comments: