Friday, May 12, 2006

Back To My Basics

The sun is finally peaking out... at 9:28 in the morning it is finally a somewhat bright morning. It has been noticed that summer is already bowing out. How sad... aside from Christmas this is my favorite time of the year but I guess it is time for another time of the year to open.

With this new season coming up, I shall take the cue from Christina Aguilera who is leaning towards naming her upcoming album "BACK TO BASICS" - which is fine by me as long as she has a new one - and return to back to MY basics.

As you can see I have reverted to one of the templates of Blogger because I am bored with Blogskins and I just want a fresh start. I am in the process of trying to learn web design (a long progression I know) and I just wanted to take it back to the writing.

I love this template especially because of its simplicity and how it will always remind me of summer. It gives me more oppurtunity to concentrate on developing my craft. My writing style and no one elses. I just want to return to the time when originality was what I was striving for. With egotism intact, this is just all about me.

May summer be always in your hearts.

No comments: