Thursday, May 11, 2006

Out Of My Bubble

I have been feeling somewhat in an inspired slash restless bubble lately but that usually changes when I am caught off guard by my "not-so-intellectual-but-oh-so-good-feeling" when the one thing that truly picks me up is in my presence or somewhat in my presence because this pick-me-up takes the form of one person... ORLANDO BLOOM.


This man just catches me off guard every SINGLE time. I turn into a blubbering, squealing mess whenever I see him. I just saw him on Oprah just now and my chest got tight and my father could probably hear me squealing in the other room...

Yes I am one of those fans who probably would be crying or just plain going crazy if ever he was really in my presence. He was helping out this young lady and I just felt so envious when he kissed her on the cheek! I would be the fan who'd be speechless when I am in front of him. I totally lose my cool when this guy is on tv or if I see a picture of him. That is why I take very good care of my TeenVogue October 2005 issue with him on the cover.

I can't help myself. He is just so real to me. Real in a way that I see how passionate he is about what he does, he doesn't give into the media hype by flashing his love life and private life in public just to be more famous than he is. It is about his craft... and the women he gets to work with as he puts it before.

Seriously how can you not love a guy who says:

"When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that," "Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected." And, he adds with a laugh, "They're a handful."

***Photo courtesy of People.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the basic stuff, go to LissaExplains.com. You can learn beginner HTML stuff there. And then when you can make basic webpages already, you can browse my resources page. I'll text some of the URLs of tutorial sites to you when I find the websites. :) Photoshop will also come handy if you want nice designs. You can find good Photoshop tutorials at www.outspoken-kate.com

Anonymous said...

That is why I take very good care of my TeenVogue October 2005 issue with him on the cover.

- Please, please, please, just give me the page with Tyler Hilton on it. I'll photocopy it a thousand times and use it as my bedroom's wallpaper! Btw, we've gotten married, haven't you heard? And Jason Mraz and I are lovers. :) Lol