Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm Sure They Want It Badly

I am counting down the hours until I am once again graced by the presence of... Katharine McPhee and Taylor Hicks as they bring another season of, one of the most popular television shows American Idol, to a close. I'm excited and scared for both of them and joyous at the same time because this would mean that the Idols this season are just about to begin their careers.

The best season by far, even if I only got to catch season 3 up until present. Other seasons pale in comparison with all the talent crammed in this one season. They had the most incredible talent this season. Too bad a Filipino had to bow out quite early. Anyway, I just can't wait to see what is in store for Ms. Katharine McPhee (my personal idol), Chris Daughtry (it still is not the same without him duking it out with Ms. McPhee), Ace Young, and every single one of them (yes even "Chicken Little" wait I forgot his name... oops). Taylor would have a pretty interesting career I bet.

A lot of you are already watching it right now through Star World, while us unlucky ones still have to wait until 10 tonight... I wait with bated breath to see, as Chris puts it, who wants this more. Who wants it bad enough to be the next American Idol?

No comments: