Sunday, May 29, 2005

New Month New Blue...

It is almost June so I decided to change my layout for June... :) it's blue my favorite color... it is sort of cool too... hahaha

Classes are almost near and I don't even know when haha I am not really looking forward to it... a bit nervous about that... I guess as of now I just wanted to get through with it... well maybe I am a bit excited... but not really ecstatic... :)

Oh well... wait I'll post so clothes... well more clothes that I drool over yet I can't have! HAHAHA

Pretty Peasant Dress by BCBG Max Azria
Beaded Jacket & Cropped Pants
Jimmy Choo flats
Jimmy Choo Calfskin Hobo
Pretty Version of the LBD
Pretty Black Dress Shoes
Suede Wrap Sandal
Nancy Gonzalez Medium Crocodile Bag
Floral Cami & White Pants
Metallic Zippered Pouch Clutches
Embellished Tank & Skirt
Zebra Print Ballet Flats
Printed Tube & Cropped Pants
Robert Clergerie Sequined Thong Sandal
Printed Tunic & Cropped Pants
Pretty Scarf & Top
Circle Earrings
Pretty Embroidered Waist Dress
Furry Clutch (cute!)
Wrap Dress

So many pretty clothes so little time! haha

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: