Thursday, December 29, 2005

Of Obsessions... And A Year-End Survey...

I know I am such a geek because a book shelf excites me... you see my dad told that he plans to make or have a book shelf made somewhere here and I was so happy! HAHA You see I have my books inside a Coca-Cola freezer and he might want to use it... don't believe that I have my books in a ref/freezer... here's my proof:

And have a quick peek at the inside, this is the top part: HAHA

I made it all my own! HAHA Filled with stuff people have give me over the years... plus my precious books... speaking of precious books... I am totally and completely addicted to Meg Cabot books... you see my Christmas gift was the first 4 books of the Princess Diaries series... okay so I got money this year and this is what I got with them... I still have money left which I'm saving... but I am seriously distressed because I can't find the 5th book anywhere... okay maybe not anywhere but they aren't in SM Sta. Mesa and National Bookstore Q. Ave... which seriously sucks because I will not get the 6th book if I don't get the 5th... (OC much but hey! That is how it is...) Here is a picture of what I have though....

I actually had the third book the Princess in Love a long time ago and what I bought was the:

  • Princess Diaries (a novel)
  • Princess In The Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, Vol II)
  • Princess In Waiting (The Princess Diaries, Vol IV)
  • Project Princess (The Princess Diaries, Vol IV and a Half)

I am as I said completely obsessed with these books... I finished the second book in one day... I started it yesterday and finished it today... completely and utterly obssessed... I don't know why either... I guess it is just so much fun... and I can relate to Mia well except the Princess part but that would be cool wouldn't it... for all those people who may be rolling their eyes at the whole situation... it is actually just fun and I don't care it makes me happy! HAHA Just a guilty pleasure... we all have guilty pleasures. I can't wait to get more... oh God I am going to go broke! HAHA

Here I have a year end survey...

1) Was 2005 a good year for you? --I survived... (ang layo ng sagot! HAHA)

2) What was your favorite moment of the year? --graduation and getting into UST

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? --graduation and leaving Angelicum...

4) Where were you when 2005 began? --at my Tito Jean's house

5) Who were you with? --family

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? --at Tito Jean's house

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? --still my beloved family

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? --some...??? HAHA I broke most of it! HAHA

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? --yup

10) Did you fall in love in 2005? --no but I was still in love... well maybe not really but at the beginning of the year I was STILL stuck on this one guy...

11) If yes, with who? --him HAHA I'm not ready to reveal his name yet...

12) If yes, does he know? --he should by now or he's seriously clueless HAHA

13) Are you still in love with him? --getting over him...

14) Do you regret it? --no I never regret for at that point of my life I wanted him... God that sounds so sexual! HAHA I mean I had feelings for him... LOL

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? --nope

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? --my 1JRN1 blockmates

17) Who are your favorite new friends?--my 1JRN1 blockmates

18) What was your favorite month of 2005? --December

19) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2005?- no

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005? --two??? three??? I don't know

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? --thank God I did not lose anyone

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? --yah a lot of people

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? --King Kong, saw Wedding Planner on VCD... hmmm.... can't remember the other movies... my memory is a bit fuzzy I'm not sure if it was this year

24) What was your favorite song from 2005? --too many songs to mention...

25) What was your favorite record from 2005? --hmm...

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? --two??? Not sure...

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? --99.5 RT gig and AB Faculty show (does that count? HAHA)

28) Did you drink alcohol in 2005? --does a sip count? I'm such a good girl... HAH I wish HAHA

29) Did you do drugs in 2005? --no I'm not stupid

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? --none!!

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? --hmmm let me think... I probably did but I can't remember

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? --not to me directly but well I still won't say it here a bit painful...

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? --my brother?? HAHA But seriously I probably hurt someone and I am sorry for whatever I did

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? --not me per se... basta...

36) How much money did you spend in2005? --oh God don't ask me... HAHA

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? --graduation

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of2005? --hmmm can't remember

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of2005 and change something, what would it be? --as cliche as it sounds things really do happen for a reason so thanks but no thanks... but then again maybe I would have texted/talked to him more... hmmm...

40) What are your plans for 2006? --lose weight!!!! Buy my Meg Cabot books! HAHA Save money!!! Stop procrastinating!!! Study hard!!!! Play hard!!! Grow as a person!

No comments: