Friday, February 24, 2006

Can't Take This

Instead of doing something productive here I am in front of the computer... okay that isn't the bad thing because most of the stuff I actually need are on this computer but here I am writing this entry...

I am going to have another bitch fit so bear with me.

It isn't about love... because I still feel okay regarding that department, maybe because there is no one who is the particular target of my heart right now... okay so there's this one guy but I am not as I said before (its the same guy I mentioned a few days ago in the Before Sunset entry) hoping anything will come out of it because lets face it I feel like I'm just another little sister... won't go into detail with that.

Actually I'm going to have a bitch fit with the bitch herself... ME. I am complaining about myself. Okay I know I am not making sense but today I'm battling with my hormones and I sadly lost. I woke up at the wrong side of the bed because there weren't classes today and I was worrying about this ROTC thing that surprise got cancelled because of all the excitement and crap that has been going on today... can't you people see that the politician's are just using you all for their personal gain?! I seriously will not go into that because I'll probably have too much profanity in this entry if I did... I'm not a journalist yet so I can still display my biases and besides I'll be working for fashion mags... HAHA

And then I was watching Sex & the City the whole day because my cousin was going to take her dvds back... I'm still not finished watching though while I was working on my reflection notebook for Theology. And now there are cockroaches around here gross! Anyway, I just couldn't get myself to do anything that requires cognitive thinking (okay I that's redundant)... I still don't feel like it but if I don't write down what I feel I will explode! Because I feel like shit. I blame the hormones and waking up in the wrong side of the bed, my lips are chapped to the point that they are bruised and that hurts, I stubbed my toe which bled and led to a crack in my toenail which seriously hurts and the worst is I am breaking out! This day is so not agreeing with me... I feel so bad. I just want to scream... I can't take this anymore... God I hope this passes already... I can't take this!

Okay so after writing this entry and going through collecting some icons I stumble upon this which makes me feel a bit guilty.

I need to learn to dance... enough said.

No comments: