Saturday, February 11, 2006

Recap

I've had a pretty interesting week so why don't I start with a recap... this week was AB week and it is the campaign period for the ABSC (AB Student Council) and well actually the whole university so everything has been pretty crazy and I myself have been feeling crazy... that doesn't seem to make any sense at all. Anyway...

Monday: This was the opening of the AB week... we had the faculty parade where we were walking around the campus proudly showing our love for our faculty... I don't have pictures to post because I forgot to bring the camera but I am waiting to get pictures of my blockmates. Then we had the food fest where we were sort of having a little fiesta in the lobby of AB. And that was pretty much it... at least we didn't have classes and we were somewhat free although we were already gathering news for our newsletter for journ which added to the mania of that day and the entire week actually.

Tuesday: Well we had classes again and we finally have our Lit professor the very talented and smart Professor Nerissa Guevara... or Ms. G... she's is so cool, she's an indigenous dancer and a professor, a singer... just whoa... and in the morning I attend the UST Salinggawi Dance Concert for our PE and I was covering it for our journ newsletter at the Medicine Auditorium... it was amazing... that's why Salinggawi is No. 1!!! WOOHOO! HAHA Here are a bunch of pictures... too bad I didn't get the second part because I ran out of batteries... I'm going to get it from Kyla because I need that too... I took this from my seat because cameras were discouraged so pardon some of the shots.



Wednesday: We had the mass to celebrate the AB Week and classes just resumed and we weren't supposed to have our last subject but our prof showed up... great right! Whatever... argh...

Thursday: I got to school at around 10 even though my classes were at 1 because we had to conduct this interview for an interview story (how redundant) for journ and we decided to interview the running presidents for the ABSC... it was an interesting thing to do actually because it gave me perspective for this coming elections and yet I haven't decided who to vote for yet...

Friday: Well yesterday was somehow interesting... we had only two classes because Prof Estacio didn't show up and we were wearing our beloved AB shirt, our door was about to collapse... HAHA I had to cover this St. Thomas More Lecture for our journ but it was pretty much okay since we didn't have Theo... then we headed for the Cheermania (inter college competition) although there were only 5 colleges... CFAD (College of Fine Arts & Design), College of Architecture, College of Commerce, College of Education and the UST Pay High (who actually won by the way)... and then I saw an old crush there... well not so old crush... man he still looks the same. Oh well... during the Thomas More Lecture the intermission number was the Chorus of Arts & Letters which was cool... I love them especially since I have a crush from AB Choral! HAHA Whatever... : ) here's a picture of them... I seriously love this picture... not because my crush is there and you can't really see him either... hehe that's just a bonus but I do love this picture.

Hmmm... my week was mostly concentrated on the journ newsletter which drove me and everyone else in my class crazy. We were taking pictures of every event, the room to room campaign of the different political parties turned into a press conference which they loved by the way. It was cool because it made our class unique... there are cameras flashing everywhere! HAHA I know this is an entry isn't of any substance but I just wanted everyone to know what has been keeping me busy and I shall end this with a few pictures of me fooling around with my some of my friends... these pictures are on my friendster account already hehe

Me & Betsy... little trivia: we used to be classmates in kindergarten before she transferred to STC and now we are seatmates and classmates again! Can you believe it?! We were even seating beside each other in our kindergarten pic and during our class pic this year we were beside each other again! HAHA Strange coincidence...

Joy, Ge & Tin


Rainier, I'm the one hidden, Nica, Parpie, Szusza, Ana, Edree


Rainier, Szusza, Poli

Edree and Me

Ooh... before I go I just want to say I love the new Pussycat Dolls song and video... BEEP! HAHA So cool can't wait to get there album... women empowerment to the max! ; P

No comments: