Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On The Verge

I wonder if I'm actually on the verge of internal explosion (what?!) well I'm not the only one everyone in my block (class) is feeling the pressure we are all on the verge of the break down and as Christine said you could see the sheer look of exhaustion on our faces... we are all barely getting by and all I can think of now is this just the beginning and this doesn't include our extracurricular stuff... and I have signed up for a staffer for the remaining AB events... it would be easy access to news and I just love the whole backstage feel of events I don't know why... I always enjoy being involved with things like that... I was probably an event planner in another life! HAHA

Oh God just too much stuff to do I just needed a little break before I come close to going insane... I am currently listening to 'Narda' by Kamikazee and I am loving it...

I wonder if anyone is singing that song for me... hmmm... I need a diversion. A cute or hot, nice, smart and understanding diversion... HAHA

Oh Lord I am going insane.

No comments: