Monday, February 06, 2006

Nonsense

I need new pictures on friendster... well I need new pictures here too! HAHA That would probably be coming up some time this week after I "leech" pictures of my blockmates! Because today was the opening of AB week and it was all a bit too chaotic if you ask me but it was all fun... as usual Journalism students stole the show we were taking pictures at every possible place during the parade but it was all good clean fun for us! HAHA

I know I have a new layout again and I change it once a month and people might be wondering why I do that... well I just love diversity and I enjoy constant change in things I love... okay that came out wrong... it's just that it sort of tackles my "whim" for that particular month... like this month for example... I'm still not up for a lot of things going on in my "emotional" department and even academic but those problems I have to face while the whole emotional thing is something I push aside especially since I had another disturbing dream last night... and then there was this morning... not really going to go into that. Oh well as it is said in the picture: "I SMILE ALL THE TIME SO THAT NOBODY KNOWS HOW SAD AND LONELY I REALLY AM" it is just that way I guess... hmm... I feel like I am making no sense whatsoever...
whatever.

Wait I just found this funny because it is so true...

You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy
When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catchProblem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.

No comments: