Thursday, February 02, 2006

Disappointingly Busy

I'm so disappointed it's annoying... I just feel so mislead... well it is a pretty petty thing but still... you see AB week is coming up next week and on Monday there's this faculty parade where we walk around the campus and stuff... anyway we were going to wear our AB shirt which I actually liked but then when we were given the sizes last year they showed us this medium sized shirt which they said was unisex so majority of the girls ordered the small size... including me! And then when we saw them today! God it wouldn't fit most of us! So we had to reorder which means that we'd get the shirt next Friday which means we won't be given a chance to use the shirt on Monday... the only designated day for it... it sucks... it's a little thing but it sucks big time. Good thing I like the design because I'd be totally bitching right now if it wasn't because if that was the case I would have paid 200 bucks for a shirt I never got to use and I never liked in the first place... oh well... I'm just so disappointed.

I've been very busy this past week and so maybe I'll just give you a recap... I was doing research almost the whole week... I was writing and studying the whole week that my head hurts... good thing we don't have classes tomorrow because its thesis day tomorrow. The seniors are going to have their defense tomorrow and on Saturday... good luck to all AB Seniors! But I'd still be going to the campus tomorrow because I'm going to see with Mae, Apa, Meg and Nikki the Mediatrix adaptation of Les Miserables... I got a sneek peak at it when some of the cast provided an intermission during the AB Recognition day... I got curious and besides it would add up for more news article for our newsletter... speaking of newsletter can you think of any name for a newsletter?! I need suggestions...

Newsletter... that reminds me of a lot of things that I need to do before the semester is over.

Economics: quiz on Theory of Consumer Behavior on Monday... more quizzes and recitations... and final exams... hmmm....
Philosophy: more mind boggling propositions... recitation... final exams... I need to pass this class...
Journalism: NEWSLETTER... oh Lord! One big task... good thing we don't have finals...
Theology: do I even have to mention this? More reports... presentation regarding immersion... finals...
English: "Resertz" (research) paper... that mind numbing research paper that has been on my mind this past week... good thing we again might not have final exams...
Literature: we still don't have a professor... sir Neil we want you back... too bad you had to do what you had to...
CWG: report on Micronesia... recitation... quizzes... the extremely long final exams...
Sociology: research paper... presentation of research paper... final exams...

Hmmph...this will be a very exhausting last two months... can you believe it?! I'm almost through my first year in college! I might change my layout tonight... while I have free time.

No comments: