Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A First For Me...

I have my own pictures!!! A first in my blog! HAHAHA Some of them are a bit blurry but it is all good... because it was all in good clean fun and there is nothing I could possibly do... so please bear with it... by the way these are pictures from Paskuhan 2005 at UST... Rembert di kita nakita!!!! WAAHH!! Hay... sayang... anyway...

A glimpse of the fireworks display...

The Arc of the Century from behind...

A view of the UST Main Building... so pretty... it looked like an elegant old movie house...

The glorious metal Christmas tree... HEHE

A closer look at the tree
I took this picture underneath the giant tree... it is amazing!

Ion & Anntots

CheChe & Pchan
Ria & Me

MeMae, Anntots, Ion, Pchan

Some of the guys we hang out with... Amads, Enzo, Richard & Jiro (a special shout out for Jiro & Richard who waited for Pchan & I to get home... although they were breaking their curfew in the process... thanks guys you're the best!)

My beloved girlfriends... there are still a few girls who are missing from these pictures and that sucks... oh well... can't have it all

WOOHOO!! Party! HAHA We were the constant six that night because MeMae had made a promise to her classmates... oh well... wish she was with us though...

The morning after... HAHA I slept at Pia's house after... and this is well... the morning after... HAHA thanks again Pchan for letting me stay over!

I'd like to thank Che for making this for me! It's one of the best Christmas gifts I have ever received!!! You rock Che! Literally! HAHA And congrats nga pala ulit sa iyo, kay Rembert at sa lahat ng taga CFAD for winning first place on that parade thing! COOL! HAHA

I had a lot of fun that night because finally I got to spend time with my close friends... my barkada... UEU... HAHA I miss them all terribly again... but I'm happy we got to spend some time again together... I am awaiting the next time!

No comments: