Thursday, December 01, 2005

Of Pointy Shoes... Of Colds... Of Stress...


Pointy shoes are so hot! HAHA We were talking about them a few days ago... like this one for example... it just exudes sexy but strong at the same time... women's accesories are so cool... I just love being a girl! There maybe a few glitches but still IT IS ALL GOOD! HAHA Like what Prof. Neil said today about how he doesn't get the whole "SUPERMAN" term because what is so special about men when women are obviously much stronger... I sort of sense a feminist touch in his words! But it's cool though! He's a great mentor! HAHA

Well I don't have my voice right now and frankly I am missing it... it is a side effect of my colds which are seriously not cooperating with me right now... I'm not really a fan of getting sick! Who is anyway?! HAHA

I want to change my layout badly and I already have a new one... but I don't have the time and I am sneaking off to do this right now! HAHA I still have a lot to do... I have Eco and Philo tomorrow.... oh well I guess I really have to go...

No comments: