Sunday, December 11, 2005

My "Almond Eyes" Edward...

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm going to go crazy if I don't have an outlet for this!!! I saw a really, really, REALLY CUTE GUY on my jeepney ride going home from the mass!!! WAAHHH!!!

Well he's the usual guy that catches my attention... tall, fair-skinned, thin, and GOD HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! He had a grey Donkey Kong shirt, jeans and Puma sneakers (hala kabisado! HAHA)... I was covering up my smile with my hanky... too bad he had his own little world... *sigh* HAHA he's my "Almond Eyes" because in the "No Boyfriend Since Birth" book she met a really gorgeous guy on the MRT and he offered her his seat... too bad things didn't work out with them... anyway... this is the first time I was inside a jeepney with a really hot guy in it! I am never lucky with that and now I had my moment HAHA too bad as I said he had his own world so like Edward "Almond Eyes" (the guy on MRT)... I'm never too pretty to be noticed by guys like that... HAHA maybe he has a girlfriend... wait! I AM PRETTY! It's his loss! HAHA I'm going crazy so pardon me! I AM PRETTY... I am BEAUTIFUL! Take that! HAHA

A little woman empowerment I guess... HAHA I just really had to let this out... I am into putting icons in my entries... it is my thing now... HAHA I'd better go... bye! The sky is really pretty tonight... too bad I don't have a camera with me...

No comments: