Friday, December 02, 2005

New Season=New Stress

Finally... new layout! WOOHOO HAHA

I'm just happy I guess... new month... and it is the holiday season! I love Christmas! Although I don't have money I still love it! HAHA

My layout sort of is related to my obsession last month actually... because Cinderella Story was premiered at HBO last month (am I right?) and well I caught it about 5 times... and I watched it every single time... (obsessed much? HAHA) the hopeless romantic in me is pretty much peering out... and well as cheesy as it sounds... and I can imagine the look on Rainier's face when I say this but hey I love teen flicks... I love romantic comedy teen flicks... sounds corny but hey! I'm just a girl and I enjoy what I enjoy! HAHA

Well I am just taking a break today since well it is Friday and it is definitely T.G.I.F. seriously! I love the end of the week because it means I could take even just a few hours away from worrying about the whole world... okay so not the whole world but my own selfish concerns! HAHA

Those selfish concerns involve the following (sorry can't help myself):
~ROTC every Sunday (can't really wait for the end of the sem so I can put this in my past finally! WOOHOO HAHA)
~Recitations for Economics & Philosophy
~Quiz results from Economics (sigh...) & CWG (Contemporary World Geography)
~Research papers for English & Sociology (two big end of this sem projects... sigh... good thing I have reliable partners/group mates for these two projects... just have to carry my load)
~Immersion thingy in Theology

Hmm... and this doesn't even involve my personal concerns... HAHA I need to be totally balanced this sem... what's funny about this semester like what Edree & Ana said that this would be a "stressful sem". It is actually pretty deceiving because it seems like we have nothing much to do but when you think of all the underlying things... all those actual "long term" things - so to speak - which you actually need to do grab something now because the earth is spinning... it causes a bit, okay, a HUGE headache! HAHA Oh well... I am savoring my free time...

I still am sick and I still don't have my voice and I terribly miss it *come back! Come back wherever you are!* HAHA I feel pretty silly right now... I don't know why!

What else to talk about?
Hmm...
My schedule perhaps...

Well these next few days will be a mixture of a good time with a big headache to boot... HAHA

DEC 5, 6 - Classes as usual
DEC 7 - Exposure inside Bilibid prison (that's right I am being sent to jail! HAHA I murdered for love! WHATDA?! HAHA Just kidding... well we are going to Bilibid anyway...)
DEC 8 - No classes! WOOHOO (Immaculate Conception)
DEC 9 - Classes again
DEC 11 - ROTC (blah! HAHA)
DEC 12, 13 - Classes
DEC 14 - Feeding program for the immersion thing & Faculty Show (I'm not sure about this though! Can't wait to see it! HAHA)
DEC 15, 16 - Classes
DEC 20 - PASKUHAN!!!!! Finally Christmas break!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! HAHA

A lot would be inserted between that I am so certain and I'll keep posting... HAHA I just can't wait for AB Week next year! HAHA That's a bit of a long time from now but who cares! HAHA

There is this one wish I would like to make before I go... I WISH THAT I WON'T GO CRAZY BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK HAHA

Bye for now!

No comments: