Sunday, December 04, 2005

I Just Don't Love You No More... Please No More Disappointments... Just Can't Take It

*SINGING LOUDLY* Rain outside my window pouring down... what now? You're gone... my fault... I'm sorry... feelin' like a fool cause I let you down... now it's too late to turn it around... I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry... I guess this time it really is goodbye... you made it clear when you said I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE... *STILL SINGING IN MY HEAD* HAHA

I'm sorry going crazy because I finally was able to download the song... : ) I used to hate this song but I don't know why I grew to love it... the whole "just don't love you thing" I guess... HAHA by the way, this blog is a bad influence because I should be studying right now... HAHA

I'm sad... because I miss my friends... and they don't visit my site anymore... (hala nagtampo daw! HAHA) well the whole site thing is a joke! But I do miss them all terribly... BIG SHOUT-OUT TO: RIANNE, REMBERT, RIA (wow 3R HAHA), PIA, CHE, JHE, MEMAE, CHELL, ANNTOTS, ION, JO, JOLO... AND EVERYONE ELSE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE...
I MISS YOU ALL SO TERRIBLY... PARAMDAM KAYO! I just miss them that's all... I miss talking to these people... I love them to bits... too bad I can't spend as much time with them as I want to...

About my entry yesterday... well I am still sticking with that principle... I STILL DO NOT WANT TO BE THAT GIRL... no more moping... that is just too much for me... I want to be the girl in Craig David's song saying... I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE... well not that I love anyone at the moment... and not that anyone loves me that way at the moment... I just want to let go of the feeling of loneliness... misery loves company and I guess it picked me... and I hate that. I want to let go of all the drama (I'm sounding more and more like lyrics from songs HAHA) and like what I saw in Rembert's journal where he said he wanted to stop hoping for something that will just disappoint you... I just don't want to be disappointed anymore... my little heart can't take too much disappointment... just too harsh.

Oh well... not really in much of a mood anymore... I miss my friends too much...

No comments: