Friday, December 16, 2005

Good Clean Fun... I Think

Christmas is just looming around the corner and it is frankly a bit surprising as to how it came by so fast... this past year has been the most interesting year of my life (I guess you could say that about every year that has passed! HAHA)... but that is a story for another day!

Anyway... yesterday was so much fun! Like what Sushi said... she lost respect for our professors! HAHA Because yesterday was the AB Faculty Show entitled "Sumabay Sa Indak Ng Panahon"... it was a great show... hilarious and for their part pretty embarrassing!

It was all good clean fun anyway... okay so not clean... because our gay professors were dressed as beauty queens! HAHA Well there was this sort of mini pageant in the program and some of the contestants were the gay professors and the only one we were really close with was our English prof last year... Sir Satoquia... God he looked like a girl!!!!!!! It was a bit of a shock when they had this sort of evening gown presentation and the slit of his dress was up to the waist... it was sooo high... I could hear some of my guy blockmates say, "Sir doon na lang kayo sa usok..." because there were smoke machines... but hey I have to hand it to Sir because he seriously "BROUGHT IT!" HAHA He was strutting his stuff and I think he walks better than me on heels! HAHA It was so much fun... then there is Sir Coronacion... who sort of had two left feet but still you could see that he was having fun! Then there is Sir Neil, Ma'am Tuble, Ma'am Gotauco and a whole lot more... it was fun to see an entirely different side of them...

It was fun to watch our professors make a fool out of themselves... HAHA it was a good time... they made us happy for one afternoon... it was seriously hilarious! A really good time! Can't wait for the next one... hopefully that time I will have a camera with me! HAHA Incriminating evidence... HAHA

No comments: