Thursday, May 12, 2005

Can A Rocker Rock American Idol?

Though it hasn't been shown here in the Philippines... Anthony Fedorov was voted off American Idol in this weeks show...

You guys don't see the title of my posts so I wanted to show my title for this entry: CAN A ROCKER ROCK AMERICAN IDOL?

I know it sounds cheesy and there is probably an error in that but you all might get my point... I am wondering if Bo Bice is strong enough or are his fans supportive enough to make him the American Idol... don't get me wrong I like the top three... it is Bo, Vonzell & Carrie. But I was just wondering if American is willing to put a rocker into the same line as Kelly, Ruben & Fantasia...

I guess at this point you don't really know... I am still reeling after Constantine was voted off haha but can't wait to buy their album! haha anyway I guess at this point it is anyone's game... on that stage are three very different, talented people... Bo the Rocker, Carrie the Country Singer and I consider Vonzell the sort of Soul Queen... three different genres which one will prove to be the strongest? haha watda? This is starting to look like an article for a newspaper or tabloid!

But I guess you all get my point... you just never know with that show... but I still love it though!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: