Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Clothes HELL YEAH!

I am going through my many hmmm let's just say NEW CLOTHES WANTING DAYS... wierd way to call it but I would love to have these outfits! I am a shopaholic and wannabe fashonista! haha just take a look... there will probably be more of these in the future! YEAH! hahaha just click away... ; )

Eyelet Cami
Ooh... pretty!
Girly... love it!
Love the entire outfit
Sexy Twist to the Little Black Dress
Pretty White Party Dress
Metallic Cami & Distressed Jeans
Pretty Skirt
Goddess Dress
Pretty White Pleated Skirt
Sexy Top
Pretty Cami & Skirt

Haha they are all so cute! Girly rules! haha it is girly isn't it?! HAHA

Anyway... I am also in the process of looking for a dress which I will wear on Sofie's debut on July... can't wait to go shopping for that haha... may post formal/semi formal dresses that I would love to have!

Anyway before I go I was watching One Tree Hill awhile ago and it was funny when Brooke (Sophia Bush) said something like "They say good girls keep journals because bad girls don't have the time" haha I guess it is partly true but then again not really... I just thought that what she said was cute... does that make me a good girl? haha whatever... : )

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: