Thursday, May 12, 2005

Countdown To Concert

I am so excited for the concert tomorrow... I just don't know what to expect! Anyway... I'm going to post some pictures of clothes again! haha What can I say I am addicted?! BTW have you guys seen the new sign in page of friendster? hehe la lang : )

Pretty Manolo Blahniks
Baby Phat Cool Blouse
Printed Cami and Cropped Pants
Cool Tank & Skirt
Joie Long Printed Top & Cropped Pants
Baby Phat Tank
Drawstring Top & Cargo Pants
Cami with Lace Trim
Chill Out Outfit
Tunic & Jeans
Pretty Tank & Denim Mini
Pretty Blue Tunic
Mettalic Blouse & Jeans
Sexy Twist To A Work Outfit (although I don't go to work! haha)
Cool Tee

I don't know what is with my fashion stage... wait this is not a stage... anyway, I have been wanting to post these pictures in a very long time and now I am indulging the Sarah Jessica Parker in me... hehe sorry... can't help it... I'm just letting loose on my fashionable side (if ever there was one anyway haha)... I admit these clothes I really can't afford, maybe one or two pieces but this is just you know a very sweet dream! haha drama! Whatever... : ) anyway hope you all enjoy looking at them as I do... they all look the same don't they haha pretty girly vibe going on here!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: