Thursday, May 05, 2005

How Sweet...

I read this from Jonas' profile in friendster... it is really sweet... that I had to publish it...

"It"s funny how someone completes you. It's funny how someone's hand just perfectly fits yours. It's funny how she makes you smile though she's not doing anything. It's funny that the movie that you're watching together doesn't matter at all because you get distracted by the way she puts that popcorn in her mouth It's funny how you enjoy being with her, sharing thoughts, laughing or talking about politics or even history, though you don't understand what each other is talking about. It's funny how you enjoy each others company, though you're doing nothing at all. It's hard to admit that every time you hold her close to you, you find it hard to let her go, not because you want the feeling of her soft skin rubbing yours, but because you are afraid that once you remove you hands on her, you are going to lose her forever. It's frustrating that I can indeed write more of the things about how I feel, but just by thinking of her I want to call her again, or go to their place though it's in Valenzuela and I live here in QC and in the end, I just go and try to be with her because I miss her so much, and end up not finishing this thing I'm typing. It's funny how you find a lot of things to express your love for her, but it's just not enough to show her how you feel. It's funny how you run out of words, when you try to put the things that you think of into writing. It's funny that in the end, all that I would want to shout out to the whole world is: "hey dear! i love you so much!! I hope you read this!!!"

It is just sweet to think that people or guys like that still exist...

If you are wondering how I am doing after ranting a few days ago... well I am better because I am locked up here at home haha I don't get to see him so there are no complications... wow... complications... that is what he gives me... just more friggin complications that make turn me into this bitter little b**ch haha... and I FIND it funny how my "Aussie Bessy" haha I call her that because I have another best friend here in the Phil. is very much happy with her love life haha and I am here moping about it... hehe

Oh well.. s*** happens... just my time

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: