Saturday, May 07, 2005

Just A Blast

It sucks that Constatine is out of American Idol... I am totally infatuated with that guy! hahaha whatda?! haha Rembert will kill me right now... infatuation... hmph... WHATEVER! haha

It seems like nothing is making sense... and I apologise to the general public but I am just going through a mental breakdown due to the heat! I have these really itchy rashes on my neck... but wait you didn't really need to know that... but that is pretty much the only thing I hate about summer... cause I only get this during the summer... well I hate this and the insufferable heat... wait is insufferable a word? Let me check... hehehe yup it is a word haha... whatda?! This heat is really getting to me!

BTW... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNTOTS!!! haha she doesn't read this but I want to greet her anyway... we were at her house yesterday to celebrate her birthday! It was fun really but the heat was just so suppressing good thing we had a good time... but boy we just realized how far Anne's house is from UST... she lives near Annonas, I think (wait did I spell that right?)... anyway... it was a pretty long jeepney ride and we had to ride a tricycle although it didn't make sense to us because actually it was pretty near... not really but just a bit... haha am I making sense? I guess the guys were thinking that they were being gentlemen haha that is what I think anyway... wait I feel guilty that you get the whole scoop before my private journal but hey! That journal gets the real intimate details so I guess it is fair! haha

I mentioned the guys because when we went there because we were out numbered by boys when we went there... what I find funny about the whole situation is the Filipino time thing... we agreed to meet at 10 and I have to admit I was late too haha the only person who sort of arrived on time was Renee Mae and she thought that we left her! Well I was only 15 minutes late haha! So was Pia because when we meet up at KFC beside Sto. Domingo... I have to contact her so that we would leave at the almost the exact same time... so no one has to wait for the other person... haha

This thing was on the rocks actually the night before because well we thought that Jolo wasn't coming with us and the problem is he is the only one who knows the direction to Anne's house... well Pia slept there before but hatid sundo kaya she doesn't know the route if we were to commute... then the three girls me, Pia and Me-mae decided to go through with it and we asked directions from Anne and Pia asked Lance to accompany us... and now we are back to where I left off...

As I said... at around 10:15 Pia and I arrived and Me-mae was panicking to the point that she asked her mom to call me because she thought we left her! Then Pia told me that Jolo and Marvin were coming with us and so was Lance so we were at ease... but these guys took a long time to get there! Jolo was the next to arrive after us then there was Marvin and we waited for about 20 minutes then Lance arrived with Raymond and Richard... we had that many guys with us which was cool they were our bodyguards haha! : ) Anyway it was about 10:40 already and Renee Mae was really pushy trying to get Mark to come with us... haha it was hilarious to watch her change expressions when we talk about Mark... anyway we were waiting for two guys pa! Si Dennis at Mark but Pia and I well even Jolo was pushy to tell the others that we had to leave it was almost 11! The others weren't really hard to convince... we just asked those guys to follow...

We arrived at Anntots house at around 11:30 and Cheryl was the first one there because Ria didn't want to leave her house if we weren't there yet haha! We had a blast... let's just say us girls were just laughing so hard... the "little" party included Anne, me, Ion, Pchan, Ria, Me-mae, Che, Jhe wasn't there because she was sick : ( then there were the guys... Jolo, Marvin, Raymond, Richard, Lance, Dennis, Mark, Amads... so there were 15 people all in all jam packed in her home... we of course ate first which was a hard thing for Anne at first because no one wanted to get up to eat haha (nahiya pa daw!) then the guys wanted to play PS... Raymond brought his portable PS... unbelievable I know! haha but they couldn't get the game to run so we were able to convince them to watch a dvd... we watched 50 first dates... haha chick flick I know... considering we were outnumbered by guys but hey it is the birthday of one of the girls so they couldn't say anything! hehe not really they enjoyed it too... then they went back to playing and we the girls found it amazing how guys get so caught up on video games that they barely took notice of our noise except when we were screaming at the top of our lungs... good thing no one was living next door because the girls were bringing down the house (haha mind the pun please) anyway we the girls were just goofing around at isa isa ng naglalaglagan... I will explain what that means... Jolo kasi well tinitira niya isa-isa e... mostly Pia and Renee Mae because their lovey dudes where there haha sorry guys! Love yah both! : )

As I said naglalaglagan ng names ng crush at stuff... madaming medyo muntikan masabi hehe and we weren't even drinking! The guys and some of us wanted to... I wanted to a bit but I reminded them well we sort of reminded each other na gusto niyo pa ba magkita?! Because our parents will kill us! haha we are good girls haha! Anyway I told them that magkakabukingan talaga kung uminom pa tayo! It was so much fun hanging out with them like that... we were fed until we couldn't eat no more! It was just great to be surrounded with friends... sayang hindi pa rin kumpleto... but it was fun... I arrived home at around 8 because hinatid kami ng tita ni Anne... well the girls and one boy haha si Raymond kasi sumabay! Because he lives near Me-mae's home... it was just fun... I hope we have the same fun on my birthday! Because I plan to have it at home! Gusto ko nandun din yung same people with a few dagdag... Rembert punta ka din! Ikaw Rianne umuwi ka dito at punta ka sa birthday ko! haha watda?!

Anyway enough fun... not really...

Finish what you've started before beginning something new. A clean slate is needed.

-That is my horoscope today on friendster... that is my problem... I do everything at the same time haha... I don't know why I can't get rid of that... I might try that... bit by bit because it is hard for me! haha

This one is from Seventeen.com that is my horoscope tomorrow...

Pride in where you came from will dominate your thoughts today. You may express these feelings at a public performance or gathering, and you'll get tons of support in return. The new moon will put new focus on your goals, and you might get a second chance at a scholarship or award that you thought you'd missed out on.

-I put this on because of the part that has been highlighted... because I am currently fixing my requirements for a working scholarship in UST... because honestly we can't afford the education with two of us studying there and please pray for me that I get that!!! And for the second time around I submitted my essay to Candy Council of Cool... but I am not really hoping because I didn't get in last year but like Jhe tells us Miracles do Happen... I hope it happens to me this year... because I want to get in! This will be my stepping stone! Because after I graduate my dream job is to work for CANDY... pray for this too okay! I'll be going now... sorry for this really long entry...

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: