Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

HAHAHA!!! Sorry for that... I am psyching (wait is that even a word?) anyway as I said I am preparing myself to ask for my parents permission to go out on Friday night! I am a bit nervous and I am on the edge of my seat right now... because Jhe asked me if I would love to watch this concert in Mandaluyong... this bar.. but don't worry her parents are coming... it is free admission! And she said a lot of bands but all I can remember is Hale \m/ haha rock on! Anyway... I'm going to find out now... wish me luck! ARGH! I can't do this! Just a minute... I am going crazy haha

WOOHOOO!!!! Pinayagan ako!! hahaha sorry I am going crazy! I am so excited! What is funny about me is even before I asked for their permission I already have an outfit! haha

I'll continue my playful whatever this is later... I'm chatting with Mon-mon and Jhe right now! Bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: