Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Good Thing My House Is Not Made Of Wax...

Hahaha I wish you could see my title... well here I'll show you:

"Good Thing My House Is Not Made Of Wax..."

Hahaha just saw House of Wax today... well it was a good thriller... filled with so much gore that I don't want to see blood, wax, dead animals, and fire anymore... maybe even cereal... haha you'll get what I mean if you see the movie...

But what I didn't like was that the characters were forgettable... (hehe feeling movie critic) not the characters per se but I can't remember almost all the names all I can remember is Bo and Vincent... (by they way GO BO!! haha wish he wins the Idol!) this is just my opinion so whatever haha... I guess it just got too into the actions... there were also some dead boring parts but the violence made up for it! haha just as Jhe said "It is a new way to learn how to murder someone" hahaha and it didn't hurt that Chad Michael Murray was in the movie!!! hahaha

Anyway I don't think I would want to enter a wax museum anytime soon... hehe as if I would even be near one... haha though going to Madam Tussad's would be cool... I'd be in England... haha anyway... nothing much left really... bye for now!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: