Monday, May 09, 2005

Mental Clutter

Bored... well not really... that is just a state of mind... okay pardon me again... another mental breakdown... not really... just I don't know what to describe this... haha

Whatever... anyway... just excited for the concert on Friday! YEAH!!! haha but too bad that I can't go out on Wednesday because we planned to watch KINGDOM OF HEAVEN but since I am going out on Friday NIGHT... add the fact that this thing is going to go through the night time... I can't really push my luck and go out on Wednesday... I want to believe me ORLANDO is waiting for me! haha watda?! Anyway... well as I said I just can't push it... oh well maybe I can just watch it another time... with my friends or if they push that gimmick through then maybe I can pursuade my brother when he returns on the 16th or just buy a DVD (oops... pirated! haha bad nikki! Hey originals are sooo expensive... I know it is illegal but originals are just robbing us blind and besides it won't be out for a long time!)

Anyway enough of my criminal mentality haha! Man this heat is really killing me! Anyway... ain't bored really I just like saying it... but I am beginning to fix the things I should be fixing since summer started... well can't really tell you what it is... actually I could but I am on mental overdrive again... maybe I can just tell you a few... they might seem stupid but the hell with y'all! HAHA just kidding! Well I plan to list down all the cds I want and need... list down all the tv shows I watch because sometimes I forget some so I miss an episode and I hate that... maybe make a material "wish list" and post it here as sort of a reminder for me too! Put the cut out magazine articles that I have been collecting into the clear book that I have lying around... clean my MY DOCUMENTS on the pc because it is just cluttered... and I do mean CLUTTERED... write my poetry in this notebook where I keep them because they are in pieces of scratch paper that I might throw away... and that would be just suck... haha oh and clean up all my accounts on the net i.e. email, friendster, birthday alarm and just a whole lot more... well it is as you have noticed... just organization... something that I seriously need... and know that I have written them down which I am pretty sure I forgot something... I can start on it right now...

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: