Monday, February 19, 2007

Blank

I'm on nerves about this whole Statistic project that we have to accomplish. We're supposed to call random people and conduct a survey. It is just so crazy but I somehow can't escape calling these random people. I'm so nervous though. I can't even think of anything to write about.

Our professors seem to be a little cruel now. I'm feeling a little on edge with all the school work that needs to be accomplished. I just stopped by to continue my obligation.

My mind is clearly drawing a blank. Nothing. I have nothing else to say. I still have a hangover with the TSITP thing though. I guess that's what keeping sane. How come I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulder but at the same time I feel so free?

I really should start working on this project now...

1 comment:

Poli said...

You're not alone Nicole!

Believe me!!!