Thursday, February 22, 2007

I W Z

I feel so fat and bloated. That is such a girly statement I know. But that doesn't stop me from feeling that way. Blasted hormones.

I'm still pretty exhausted about school and everything involving it. Tomorrow's Ola Bayle though. I'll be able to relax and see my beloved college buddies and even Jhe perform. It would be an interesting afternoon.

Everyone in our class is standing on wits end with everything that needs to be accomplished. Meg was even commenting this morning about how we all started the year so exhausted and she's hoping beyond hope that we don't end the year the same way.

I want to sleep right now. That's all I really want to do but I'm trying to finish looking for people to survey. Do any of you have surname ending in the letters i, w, and z? This project is killing me.

1 comment:

the_fallen said...

yey! and i heard edree won. nice...
buti ka pa nga nakapag-simula na sa project, ako wala pa rin hanggang ngayon...

nga pala, palpak yung group nung friend mo.. hehe.. well, it doesn't necessarily mean na palpak din siya. ok na rin. ^^

nga pala ulit, please pass by my blog and comment sa latest post. kelangan ko lang po talaga. thanx.