Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Slave For... Fill In The Blank

My head is spinning with all the things I have to do. It isn't helping that we have quizzes every day. The responsibilities of someone who's expected to grow up is too much for me to handle. I miss lazing around. I miss being a kid.

I need the extra push these days because it is getting hard to accomplish anything when your heart isn't in it. Everyday is physically and mentally exhausting. I need help right now but I believe that this is one challenge I can overcome. All this work must be for something better. I know it is bad to expect but if there isn't anything better coming for me, I do not know what I'm doing right now.

It is hard to be a slave of something. Maybe if I work hard enough I could master it. I guess it is inevitable that we get dragged down by something in our lives every now and then. My academic responsibilities are pulling so hard my brain might leave me. I need a vacation.

No comments: