Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Sims Stories

There's a new game from The Sims franchise and it's called The Sims Stories. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my hands on them. There are more information here.

I enjoy playing that game so much. I've always had this fascination with dolls and dollhouses and anything related to me creating lives for these toys. It seems like it's bringing out my controlling tendencies. But I see it as my way of making this life I would have wanted to live just objectified in these games.

Ever since the game has been introduced a few years back I can't get enough of it. My childhood wishes came true in this game. Some people I know find it boring but I don't mind really. We have our own choices right? It is just a great past time for me.

Now do any of you love the game as well?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. why am ifeeling like m real obliged to reply on this entry..

idont find SIMS boring, miss P.. its just that my sister's so addicted with it that its impossible to have another game on the ps2 once shes got her virtual pets alive.. and now,,,, another sequel... and she still hasnt gotten tired of sims:pets.....

ilike your entries nicole.. they manage to weave your interests around your ideals, without sounding too mushy.. iwish icould do that with my... boyfriends, haha

Nikki said...

Thank you for the compliment Arvee... even though it sounds a little gay... HAHA like the question you wanted to ask the GAP president. LOL

I guess games become annoying when other people spend too much time on them.

Poli said...

Hi!

Can't wait for it.

I've got nothing to say anymore because we already had a little chat about our addiction!

Nikki said...

HAHA I definitely enjoyed that chat! It was great to talk to other Sims addicts... : D