Saturday, February 24, 2007

Me? Ballroom Dance... Ha!

I'm knee deep into school work that it isn't funny. I'm trying to work my way slowly through it and now I'm just taking a bit of a break from it.

I was in school this morning because I had to practice with Tin for our Social Dance finals. It is almost over. I just want to get this PE class over with. I enjoy watching ballroom dancing and all but I lack the grace to successfully pull it off. I get by in class and all but I do admire the grace of the women who pull it off.

There is something so sensual and sexy about it. Like every other sport and talent, it takes a lot of practice to get to where the professional dancers get to. I've always been a frustrated dancer and singer. I satisfy my craving by listening to music and dancing to my beat. It's cheesy but I love it anyway.

I should probably go and get back to real life now. Keanu Reeves is so hot! I'm watching Constantine now so don't mind that comment.

1 comment:

Poli said...

Frustrated singer eh?

Why not give us some samples?