Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Watch

I'm watching the Oscars while I'm trying to write this. I just felt so stressed the whole entire day that I felt I was going to stay that way but watching the Oscars calmed me down a bit. I needed the serious distraction.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Kidman both had amazing hair. If you were able to catch the Oscars you would know what I'm talking about. It was just amazing. I'm itching to post Oscar pictures but I know that's just physically impossible for me to do that.

All I can say is that this has been one of the worst weeks yet. I am in need of serious vacation. I can't help but feel this way right now. Everything just keeps dragging and dragging on... I need salvation. Maybe I should just continue watching the Oscars now.

3 comments:

Poli said...

Ha! The "shadow thing" was just amazing.

The person who made the idea must be a genius.

Am I the only one not happy about Jennifer Hudson's win?

By the way, did you notice how J-Hud tried to drown Beyonce's vocals over and over?

Anonymous said...

hekehk. idontwant to get labeled as an Oscar pretender, so iwont comment on that, rather:

uhm, what exactly is the blogathon for? every serious blogger's running on one to celebrate 2007, ivenoticed..

Nikki said...

I don't really feel anything about Jennifer Hudson's win. Well she does have a powerful voice too. Whatever! HAHA

The shadow people were amazing! I want to be one! HAHA

Sadly Arvee I'm not able to live up to the blogathon thing. I just couldn't anymore... a few days shy of finishing... oh well I'm back to my regular blogging